We are not responsible for the following points regarding the contents of this website:
- （1）All the posted information is correct, safe, and useful.
- （2）The posted information has suitability and functionality for a specific purpose.
- （3）The posted information is always up-to-date.
- （4）Safety-related matters such as not containing computer viruses and other harmful substances.
- （6）All matters related to this website that the customer accesses through the link.
The copyright of the copyrighted works (documents, photographs, illustrations, videos, sounds, software, etc.) posted on this website are owned by this Corporation or a third party, and protected by the copyright law and other laws and treaties. Except to the extent permitted by the copyright law, such as copying and quoting for private use, these works may not be copied, adapted, or transmitted to the public without the permission of the copyright holder.
When using this website, the following acts are strictly prohibited:
- （1）Acts that infringe or may infringe on the property or privacy of this Corporation or a third party.
- （2）Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to this Corporation or a third party.
- （3）Other acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations.
- （4）Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of the server or network.
- （5）Commercial use of information obtained from this website.
- （6）Acts which are offensive to public order and morals.
- （7）In addition to the above, acts that this Corporation deems inappropriate.
The contents of the websites of third parties other than this Corporation that link to this website or from this website are managed by each company and are under the control of this Corporation.
If you want to indicate the corporate name when linking to this website, please use “MOA International.”