Pointers from Rie
- The eggs and tofu that we like to eat every day are used as ingredients in various food preparations. It is OK to steam it instead of using the oven.
- If you cook using an egg cooker, a savory scent will increase.
- When you fry your ingredients, you should smash the tofu well so that when you cut the tofu later, it will not crumble easily and will keep its shape well.
Ingredients [4 people]
Seaweed dashi soy sauce
- Put the tofu in a heat-resistant container and without wrapping it, put it in the microwave at 600w for 3 minutes; then, remove the water.
- Cut the stones off the shiitake mushroom and then separate the cap and axis. Cut the cap into thin slices and the axis into small pieces. Peel the strings off of the snow peas and cut the carrots into long strips.
- Warm up the frying pan with sesame oil, and add carrots, then add shiitake mushroom and snow peas and fry it. Lastly, add the tofu by smashing the tofu well and continue frying.
- Once 3) evaporates, add a) for flavor and then turn off the heat.
- Put a cracked and mixed egg and a peeled cod roe into a bowl and mix. Then add 4) into the bowl and mix well.
- Put a cooking sheet on a heat-resistant container then pour 5) in.
- Put warm water into another pan and put the container from 6) in. Then, bake for 20 minutes in the oven at 180 Celsius degrees.
- Take out the cooking sheet, cut the tofu and place on a plate.
MOA Products Used
Zuisho firm tofu, sesame oil, mineral sugar mild, salt [Umikko], seaweed dashi soy sauce, free-range fertilized eggs.
This recipe was published in the magazine “Paradise” No. 76 (Summer 2019).