Pointers from Rie
- Mushrooms are seasonal in autumn. This meal is customizable to your preference and is delicious with various ingredients.
- When ginger is heated, its effects of warming up the body are increased. It is recommended to put it in miso soup for this autumn season as well.
- When boiled udon is used, put it directly in the sauce and cook well for the instructed amount of time.
Ingredients [4 people]
|Seaweed dashi soy sauce
- Cut the chicken thighs into easy to eat 3-4 cm size pieces.
- Cut the stones from the oyster mushrooms and loosen it. Cut the big ones into smaller sizes.
- Peel the ginger and cut half of them into long strips and grate the other half. Peel the radish and grate it.
- Cut the green onion into small pieces and cut the yuzu skin into long strips.
- Put a) and the ginger cut into long strips into a pot and put it on high heat. Once it boils, lower the heat and put 1) in, then for about 10 minutes, take out the lye.
- Put seaweed dashi soy sauce and 2) into 5), then boil.
- Boil hot water in a large pot. Put the udon in, mix and boil for the instructed amount of time. Then, thoroughly strain the noodles.
- Put 7) in a bowl and pour 6) inside. Place the grated radish and grated ginger on top and sprinkle 4) on top as well.
MOA Products Used
Toriichiban chicken thighs, seaweed dashi soy sauce, Honba Banshu udon.
This recipe was published in the magazine “Paradise” No. 81 (Autumn 2020).