Invitation to Join Us
Discover the joy of life with us!
— the arts of aesthetics, of agriculture, and of life —
Working toward the family filled with beauty
[How do I become a member of MOA?]
- Preliminary orientation and administrative fee
- Membership is open to anyone over 12 years of age.
[What are the advantages of being a member?]
- Are eligible to obtain OPT practitioner certificate (after completing a certification course).
- Receive MOA publications (a quarterly magazine and newsletters).
- Have easy access to MOA’ s events, seminars, etc.
- Administrative fee \10,000 (one time only)
- Annual fee \ 6,000
* Family membership \ 2,000 (applicable to the second and subsequent members of one household)
[How to join]
An application form is available at MOA centers.
Please fill out the form and return it to the center office with the administration fee.