MOA NATURE FARMING AND CULTURE FOUNDATION
MOA NATURE FARMING AND CULTURE FOUNDATION HP, click here
This foundation promotes a method of cultivation initially formulated and advocated by Mokichi Okada that respects Nature and adapts to its laws and supports practical applications of this method. The programs of the foundation facilitate meaningful communications between urban and agricultural communities through the environmental movement, train future farming generations, and contribute to health promotion for the local residents for the ultimate purpose of attaining a prosperous and beautiful society.
- Distribution of the MOA Nature Farming Method and other techniques of production, and education of expert engineers and technicians.
- Promotion of the MOA Kitchen Garden based on the Nature Farming Method, and administration of the MOA Natural Food movement.
- Construction of clean environments for farming communities and support of projects to revive and integrate the virtues of rural living.
- Health-promotion projects and programs in collaboration with medical and educational agents.
- Supplying technical advice, marketing training, tools, and materials for farmers practicing MOA Nature Farming.