1. Preliminary orientation and administrative fee
2. Membership is open to anyone over 12 years of age.
1. Are eligible to obtain OPT practitioner certificate (after completing a certification course).
2. Receive MOA publications (a quarterly magazine and newsletters).
3. Have easy access to MOA' s events, seminars, etc.
1. Administrative fee \10,000 (one time only)
2. Annual fee \ 6,000
* Family membership \ 2,000 (applicable to the second and subsequent members of one household)
An application form is available at MOA centers
. Please fill out the form and return it to the center office with the administration fee.